Sunday, August 7, 2016

Just an Update and Clan Talk

I have finally left OTTER to look for a more fun clan that I can hang out with a few friends and play some competitive games. Today, I was approached by a clan called T_K_O, which houses some great people (it seems) which I got from talking to them for about 10 min. I would highly recommend them for any player looking for a growing clan that is moving to Tier 8 Clan Wars. I probably rubbed them the wrong way because I was very salty this morning (#justblunicumproblems). I will definitely be trying to help these types of clans out with this blog by going over strategies and clan things. I really hope they can succeed, and they are really doing things the right way as far as recruiting and building.

-Spirtwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment