Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Joined a Clan and Will Stream

I just joined a clan with some friends called CARTL. I will be calling games frequently which will allow me to do something new, which I will mention later. We plan to start with running Tier 8 Clan Wars but hopefully move to tier 10 quickly. If you would like to play a few games with my new group of guys, feel free to apply by messaging an officer (such as myself). So far, it has been going well, and I am happy I left OTTER in search of a more vibrant clan. I would also love to use this opportunity to improve on my own calling, and spread my knowledge to the general clan population. My plan is to start streaming, and especially Skirmishes and Clan Wars. All in all, the clan seems very good, and will allow me to get some wins with people I like to play with.

I will begin some test streams today and tomorrow, and I will announce my first big stream on the blog.

Twitch Page: https://www.twitch.tv/spirtwalker21

-Spirtwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment