Thursday, July 28, 2016

UPDATE: Starting a Clan/My Game

I know you have all noticed the lack of posts over the past 2 weeks or so. I have been working a ton, starting in my new job. I am finally starting to get back into blogging (as I have been tanking) and will now update you on some things:

My Game:
I joined a Silver League Team! Also, I have lately been trying to get better at playing specific tanks, and what better way to show this by 3-marking tanks that I love, so now I have 3 marked 4 Tier 10s: T57, E5, BatChat, and M48 Patton. I also 3-marked T8s: T54 Light, RU 251, T49, WZ-132, T32, IS-3, and M41 90mm. Now enough bragging, on to what you are really here for:

Clan:
My eventual goal will be to create my own clan or take over a clan, and then make it my own by becoming the Commander. I have been the Executive Officer in 3 different clans in the past, and I really want to run things by myself, without trying to only influence a commander that may not listen to me anyways. My goal would be to hit the ground running, playing Tier 8 Clan Wars and maybe get up to tier 10. I'm thinking that I will do this after league is over, and after the coming campaign, so expect this to come in September. Feel free to reach out to me if you are going to be interested in joining/helping me run things (as there would be caller/officer positions open) and you can pm me ingame or through the forums.Stay tuned to the blog so that I can bounce some clan policies/ideas off of you guys.


-Spirtwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment