Sunday, June 19, 2016

Swedish Tanks? Guess Those Will Be Cool

Wargaming has confirmed numerous times recently that Swedish tanks will make an entry into the game. I've done some digging around the internet and on some old blog posts from For the Record to bring you guys my opinion:

Swedish seems to have speedy tanks that have depression and autoloaders. The tanks are hard to guess specifically, but the overall themes seemed to be pretty clear. Also, these would bring into the game something somewhat new. I am worried that these tanks will be very similar to tanks already in the game like the Leo/30B comparison which is all to evident. What I am hoping for out of these trees is going to be more Tier 8 lights and another SPG line. (I am a big light driver myself btw) As for SPGs, I think we need some variety in the game, especially in Clan Wars. All you see at top tiers are Conqs and 53/55s which is kind of dry. Keep in mind that this may change with the Global Rebalance, as could most things talked about on this blog. Maybe this tree will shake up the game a bit, (but I think they may only do mediums)  but they have not really done anything game-changing since the introduction of many more top-tier lights. (again, more lights please)

Here is the FTR article:

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/10/24/swedish-tanks-special-branchtree-for-wot/


-Spirtwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment