Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Operation Typhoon: My Thoughts So Far

As you all may know I have been participating in the recent Clan Wars mini campaign in order to receive the Chieftain T8 Medium tank. Regardless of my thoughts on the upcoming tank, I would like to share with you how my own team has been faring as well as how the competition has been/what I think should happen for the future. As a word of warning however, I am currently on track to pick up a tank and members of my clan can also pick on up, so keep this in mind when you hear my ideas.

We have had so many crap games due to people doing stupid things when I called for maybe a different strategy or not to poke there, etc. My clan has an average recent WN8 of a little less than 1450 (I may have a bit of boosting due to my 3.8k recent) and this does not live up to their standards of play. We constantly lose just to losing 1v1 fights against even slightly better players. I would definitely recommend you to join clans that are more similar to your own skill level so as not to create frustration. (I am going to OTTER after this campaign I think)

I also think WG should try to award more tanks or award them in a different manner in order to allow people in lesser clans chances to receive unique rewards such as camo or tanks. I was able to pick a tank up last campaign (907 obviously) while I was in -SWAG but it was hard to play with people of my skill level as many of them are very much Type A personalities who think in a way that I do not. They need to nerf the OP-ness of the land battles and their rewards in Fame Points as they boost better players higher, and don't allow lesser players to even get land to to the concentration of OP clans on such a small map.

Any way, these are just my thoughts coming from a scrub clan as a good player, thinking of my buddies and their chances of receiving special prizes.

-Spirtwalker

No comments:

Post a Comment